Monday, February 8, 2010

I feel good. Nana-nana-nana-na-na!

That is about all the singing you'll get out of me. I'm feeling pretty feisty today. I even ran a little bit in the yard. For some reason, whenever I run my momma laughs at me. I think it just makes her happy. Believe it or not this is an action shot. See how my left leg is up, I'm runnnnning!


I wanted to share with you my favorite place. This tree stands in our front yard and I love to sit beneath it and watch the world go by. I think it is a Japanese Magnolia. I don't know trees, but I know that I really like this one.

2 comments:

  1. You look quite active. I bet you could run circles around our lazy Miss M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tillie friend! I am glad that you are feeling energetic today. Maybe one day we could go for a run together ;)

    ReplyDelete