Friday, February 12, 2010

Armadillo, turtle or just Tillie?

I am so silly! Momma tells me so every day. Tonight when we went outside for potty time, I thought I was being slick and tried to walk away from her. Since momma's required for a successful potty break, she just followed me. Apparently I don't walk very fast. I also am not what you would call graceful.

I was attempting to walk along the curb when one of my back legs slipped and I s-l-o-w-l-y slipped down onto the road rolling on my back. Since I'm sort of built like a sausage, there I was stuck on my back with all 4 legs straight up in the air. I looked just like a dead armadillo on the side of the road.

Since momma was right there, I didn't even try to flip back over. I'm pretty sure I would have looked like a turtle trying to right itself. Lucky for me, momma didn't have her camera ready or I would have been humiliated by photographic evidence.

Instead I'll share a few photos from the other night. That's me wishing I could climb the ramp to rest of the house. Everyone left me down in the living room (okay only for a few minutes, but still.)

No comments:

Post a Comment