Sunday, March 7, 2010

How I spent my weekend..

Well I started to feel better on Saturday afternoon. Only a few "episodes" because my medicine was starting to kick in.

Daddy thought it would be a good night to have a bon-fire in the backyard. I love a warm fire so I was excited. I love to sit close and get my fur all warm. I love to watch the fire as well, so hypnotic.


Sunday was a lazy day for me. I moved from one bed to another. Isn't that what you are supposed to do on Sundays? Since momma was spending the afternoon sowing seeds in her seeder trays, I slept nearby on the back porch. I love this bed because its almost like being outside.





So sleepy....
Things are looking up for me. Everyone says I'm a tough old girl, I guess they may be right.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...Tillie, you break my heart you're so precious! And yes, you are a toughie, never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tillie friend! So happy to hear that you are better! That sleeping spot does look pretty cozy.

    ReplyDelete